Sunday, January 25, 2009

Odd Little Things


So, the other day I was in one of my favorite stores...100 Yen (our version of a dollar store... the Nordstrom version ;0) ... and I came upon these odd little things. The picture on the front caught my eye and I couldn't help but share them with you for a little laugh. My question is... how do you drive and use one of these?????? They are potty-on-the-run bags... simply hold close to your skin and pee... when done roll it up and dispose of it... how do you get your pants down and do the rest???? I literally laughed out loud in the store!

2 comments:

Annie & Jason said...

How funny!!! Did you pick up any "just incase"? Hope all is well in Japan!

Love,

Annie

mtquaranta said...

"Do not ingest." That might be a good idea. Did you buy a few for those long car trips? HA!